电话面试英语口语与外贸函电(一)

2009年03月10日 | 来源: 新浪博客 | 查看: 928次 |

In connection with the question of supplying you with…,we are pleased to say that…

关于向你方供应…的问题,欣告你方…

Further to our letter of… we are pleased to…

续我方…月…日函,我们很高兴…

We received your letter dated…and are sorry for not having replied earlier as we wished to wait for more favorable news to give you. We are now pleased to…

你方…月…日来函收悉,考虑到给贵方更佳的信息,我方没能早日答复,甚歉。现高兴地…

We thank you for your letter of…and glad to note that you have received our catalogs.

收到你方…月…日来信,非常感谢,欣悉你方已收到我方目录。

With reference to your letter of…addressed to our head office in Bejjing which has been forwarded to us for attention and reply,we have pleasure in stating that…

你方…月…日写给我北京总公司的信已交我方处理并答复,我们乐意表示…

26.We received your letter of…It is gratifying to note that…

你方…月…日来函收到。欣悉…

We received your letter of…We are under the impression that…

你方…月…日来函收悉,我们的印象是…

We received your letter of…and are indebted to you for introducing us to Messrs…

你方…月…日来信收悉,感谢你方将我公司介绍给…公司。

We owe your address to…

我方从…获得你住地址。

We should be glad if you would let us know whether…

如果贵方告知是否…我们将很高兴。

May we have details of…?

我们可以得到…的详情吗?

We are sending you under separate cover …

兹另封寄上…

We attach for your information the copy of a letter received today from…

附上今日收到的从…一信的复印件,供你方参考。

We have received an inquiry for…

我们收到…的询盘。

We have been informed by…

…已通知我方

We thank you for your letter of…informing us that…

我们感激贵方…月…日的来函,惠告…

In reply to your letter of…concerning…we are glad to be able to/sorry to have tell you that…

兹复贵方…月…日有关…的来函,很高兴/抱歉告知贵方…

You kindly enclosed with your letter of…particulars of…,for which we thank you.

十分感激贵方随…月…日函附上的…

Your letter of the …crossed ours of the same date.

贵方…月…日函刚好错过我方同日信函。

We are surprised to learn from your letter of…that…

从你方…月…日函惊讶地获悉…

We must apologize for the delay in replying to your letter of…

迟复贵方…月…日函,甚歉!

We thank you for your letter of…and have much pleasure in replying to your various questions as follows:…

感谢贵方…月…日的来信,很愉快答复各种问题如下:…

In reply to your letter/inquiry of…, we wish to inform you that…

兹复贵方…月…日函/询盘,我们愿意告诉贵方…

Further to our letter of…in which we asked you…

续谈我方…月…日函,欣告…

We refer to our letter of…in which we asked you…

参阅我方…月…日的信件,我们要求贵方…

On…we wrote to you that…

 …月…日我们函告贵方…

Since writing to you on…we have ascertained that…

…月…日写信给贵方以来,我们已确定…

In your letter of…you expressed interest in our…

贵方在…月…日来函中表示对我方…有兴趣。

Some time ago you told us that…

不久前,贵方告知我方…

Since receipt of your letter of…we have been trying to find out more about…

收到贵方…月…日信函后,我们一直设法得到更多关于…

It is a long time since we have heard you about…

收到你方关于…的信件后已过了很久时间。

In reply to our inquiry we have been told by…that…

兹复我方询盘…已告我方…

We would point out that…

我方指出…

For your information we would add that…

我方要补充说明…供你参考。

As we informed you yesterday/by our letter dated…

正如我方昨日/…月…日我方所通知的…

According to information received from…

根据从…得到消息,……

We need hardly say that…

我们几乎不须说…

We hear on good authority that…

我们从可靠的官方消息得知…

As far as we knouw…

正如我方所知…

It appears that…

看来…
please note that…

请注意…

We would mention ,however,that…

然而我们将提及…

As you will see from the enclosed copy…

正如你从随函附件中发现…

Will you please wire us on receipt of this letter to let us know if…

一俟收到此函,请电告我方是否…

Would you kindly reply by return of the post to tell us whether…

请速复告我方是否……

We should be grateful if you would do your utmost to…

如你方尽力去…不胜感激。

Under the circumstances it is essential that…

在这种情况下,…是很必要的。

Will you please let us have for our information…

请惠告…供我参考。

We note with regret that…

我们遗憾地注意到…

We are very sorry indeed to hear from your letter of…that…

从贵…月…日的信函中得知…,我们确实很遗憾。

We are sorry to tell you that…

歉告你方…

We are sorry not to be able to give you the information requested.

恕不能提供所需信息。

We are very sorry not to be able to give you a definite reply in respect of the above matter.

就上述事情,我方歉难给予你方肯定的答复。

We are very sorry that we cannot avail ourselves of your offer.

我方歉难接受你方报价。

We are sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused you.

对给你方带来的不便我方表示歉意。

please accept our apologies.

请接受我方道歉。

As requested we are sending you…

按你方要求,现奉上…

In accordance with your wishes…

按你方要求…

We conform our telegram of this morning as per enclosed copy.

按所附文本,兹确认今晨我方发出的电报。

We note with interest the suggestion contained in your letter of…

我方高兴地注意到你方…月…日信件中的…建议。 (福步小编Jenny整理)

搜索文章
!--finished ad--
热门外贸招聘岗位:
外贸经理 | 外贸业务 | 外贸跟单
外贸助理 | 外贸单证 | 货代销售