电话面试英语口语与外贸函电(二)

2009年03月10日 | 来源: 新浪博客 | 查看: 1527次 |

We note your remarks concerning…

我们注意到你方关于…的看法。

We should be glad to have your confirmation that…

欣盼你方确认…

We have received your fax/telegram of today,s date, which reads as follows:

我方收到你方今日发出的传真/电报,电文如下

We wish to remind you of our letter of…in which we askes you to…

我们提醒你方注意,我方…月…日函要求你方…

We would remind you that we have not had a reply yet from you to our question…

需提醒你方,我方尚未得你方对…问题的答复。

We are sorry to remind you that…

很遗憾,现提醒你方…

As you will no doubt remember…

你方无疑会记得…

As to the question of…I agree with you that…

就…问题,我同意你…

We understand/have been informed that…

我方清楚/我方已被告知…

If that is the case, …

若是这样的话……

As you are,no doubt,aware of/that…

无疑你方会知道…

We are quite willing to…

我方很愿意…

In view of these facts…

鉴于这些事实…

Unless we hear from you to the contrary…

除非我方收到你方相反的通知…

If we are not mistaken…

如果我方没有错的话…

According to our records/the information we have obtained…

根据我方记载/根据我方已得到的信息…

We wish to add…

我们希望加上…

As mentioned above…

如上面所提到的…

We quite understand that…

我们很理解

In our opinion…

依我们看

We enclose…

我方附上…

Under separate cover/by separate mail…

另邮…

For your information…

供你方参考…

According to your request…

按照你方要求…

Our lines are mainly…/We can offer a large variety of…

我们主要经营…/我们能够提供各种…

We are able now to execute from stock the largest orders./to supply any quantity of our goods without delay.

我们可以承接大宗订单,现货供应/及时提供各种数量的我方商品。

We have large quantity of…in stock.

我方可大量供应…现货

At our premises we have on show the complete range of our…

在我方展厅,我们展出全套…

We are able to quote you very advantageous terms.

我方可报你十分优惠的条件。

Our agreements with leading manufacturers enable us to supply you at most attractive prices.

由于我方与主要生产厂商达成了协议,我方能以最优价格向你方供货。

We should be pleased to let you have samples to give a demonstration at your premises.

欣然奉上我方产品样品,在贵方展厅展出。

We can assure you that all your orders will receive our immediate and most careful attention.

我方保证对你方所有订单予以及时、仔细的处理。

This letter is to inform you that we have lately obtained a patent for a new type propulsion system for aircraft.

我方的飞机新型推进系统已获专利权,特此函告。

We thank you for all past favor,and we are always at your service.

谢谢你方以往的惠顾,并盼总能为你效劳。

We are always pleased to serve you at any time.

我们随时乐意为你服务。

We are anxious to be able to serve you.

我们渴望为你服务。

Do you want this kind of service?The enclosed…will bring it to you.

您需此类服务吗?附上…可满足你方要求。

Always with pleasure at your service.

我们随时愿为你效劳。

I have been in this line of business for many years.

我经营这项业务已有多年。

I have been for many years connected with Messrs…and been in charge of their export department for…years.

我已在…公司供职多年,…年来我一直主管他们的出口部。
The business/branch will be under the management of Mr…who has been for many years with Messrs…in charge of their sales department.

该项业务由…先生管理,他主管…公司的销售部已有多年。

As referees we wish to give the following who have kindly agreed to give any information you may desire.

我方接受委托推荐下列人员,他们愿意提供你方所需的任何情况。

In response to your letter of…(date)I am pleased to say that Mr./Ms…is a person of trustworthy character.

…月…日函。…先生/妇士是可以信赖的人,特告。

We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm on the basis of equality,mutual benefit and exchanging what one has for what one needs.

我们愿在平等互利、互通有无的基础上与贵公司建立业务联系。

We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a stateoperated corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.

我们是专营轻工产品的国营公司。

Being specialized in the export of Chinese art and craft goods,we express our desire to trade with you in this line.

我们专门出口中国工艺品,愿与贵方开展这方面业务。

To acquaint you with the light industrial goods we handle,we are sending you,by separate airmail,a commodity list and several sample books for your reference.

为使你方熟悉我方经营的轻工产品,另封航邮寄上商品目录和一些样品,供你参考。

In order to give you some idea of various qualities of handicrafts we carry,we have pleasure in forwarding you by airmail one catalog and a few sample books for your perusal.

为使你方对我方各种款式的手工艺品有一初步了解,今航邮奉上我方目录和一些样品,供你参考。

Having had your name and address from the Commercial Counsellor,s Office of the Embassy of the People,s Republic of China in your country ,we now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you and see if we can establish business relations by the commencement of some practical transactions.

从驻贵国的中华人民共和国大使馆商务处获知贵方名称和地址,我们荣幸地写信给你们,是否可通过开始做几宗实际的交易来建立业务联系。

Your firm has been recmmended to us by the Chamber Commerce in Tokyo,Japan.

日本东京商会已向我们推荐贵公司。

We thank you for your letter offering your services and should like to discuss the possibility of expanding trade with you.

谢你方来函表示愿提供服务,我方愿与你方就扩大贸易可能性进行讨论。

In order to promote business between us,we are airmailing you samples,under separate cover,for your inspection.

为促进双方业务往来,另封航邮寄上样品,供你参考。

We are glad to inform you that we have recently opened a branch company for the sale of the garments at…

欣告在…(地点)开设一家销售服装的公司。

I am writing to inform you that I have just established myself in this city as a commission agent.

今告你我已在本市设立一家佣金代销商。

For the convenience of our customers,we have decided to open a new branch in New York,and have appointed Mr…the manager.

为方便客户,我方决定在纽约市开设新的分公司,并委任…先生为经理。

We are pleased to inform you that we have recently opened a branch establishment for the sale of…at…

为销售我公司……(产品),最近在……(地点)设立分公司,特此奉告。

We are pleased to inform you that our business will be turned into a limited company on January lst.

本公司于1月1日将改为股份有限公司,特此奉告。

We have the pleasure to inform you that wde have entered into partnership with Mr./Ms…

今特告我们已吸收…先生/女士为公司合伙人。

I have the pleasure to announce that the business of the firm will,from…(date),be carried on by myself at the same address.

自…(某日)起本司的业务将由本人自行主持,地址不变,特此函告。 (福步小编Jenny整理)

搜索文章
!--finished ad--
热门外贸招聘岗位:
外贸经理 | 外贸业务 | 外贸跟单
外贸助理 | 外贸单证 | 货代销售